Need Planners All Across The USA  (Chris Pettitt - 08/02 11:17:47)

We are in need of both Turnaround Planners and Routine Maintenance Planners all across the USA. We have 6 open positions to fill. 1 in Baton Rouge LA area, 2 in Northern Great Lakes region and 3 in West Texas.

Requirements:
- Planners must have at least 10 years of experience as a craftsman (pipefitter, boilermaker, welder, machinist) in the refining or petrochemical industries
- Planners must have at least 3 years of leadership/supervisory experience over craftsmen in the refining or petrochemical industries
- Planners must have at least 3 years of experience in the planning profession - developing job packages and utilizing best practices in such development

- Louisiana Job: is a Junior TAR Planner Position

- Three West Texas Jobs are Routine Maintenance Planner Positions... 40 hours a week, with varying overtime; Daily per diem of $120/day x 7 days a week; starts immediately and lasts 8-12 months with possible longer duration; Need one I&E, one Rotating and one Piping Planner

- The Northern Great Lakes Planners (2) are 1.5 year long assignments for TAR Mechanical/Piping Planners in a refinery. Need to have extensive refinery experience. Daily per diem x 7 days a week. Paid travel home after every so many weeks of work. Starts immediately.

Interested parties please email me at chris@calculatedcontrols.com. Make sure to put "Planner" in the subject line of your email. I get 100's of emails daily, so I need to be able to filter and find yours.

reply to this post